
So I'm working at the candy store. And I haven't seen a customer in over two hours.
And a lady buys some ice cream.
Lady: "You have a really cool job..."
Me: "I know! Isn't it lovely?! I just love AC! A few weeks ago, our air conditioning broke and then it was super hot for a weekend and all the chocolates melted. And of course it was right during the sidewalk sale, so all the sweaty bodies and people in here didn't help. But it would be 87 degrees in here when I would open in the morning, but luckily the landlord fixed it for us, so now it's nice and cool. I just made some glazed nuts and some cotton candy and some waffles cones. Want a sample?! What do you want a sample of?"
Lady [edging towards the door like I'm a crazy]: "I meant, your job, it's, uh, really neat."
Me: "....oh...."
And that folks, is what I call awko taco.
3 comments:
I love this.
Also, I use that phrase way too much.
I blame you. ;)
This is so great! Sarah, I miss you! You have THE best posts. :)
You is so funny
Post a Comment